It's almost here! Our 2nd annual Baby Goats & Brews fundraiser at Reuben's Brews is on Tuesday, April 11th from 12pm-8pm. Last year's event was such a huge success we just had to do it again!
We will be at Reuben's Brews on Tuesday 4/11 with some of our rescued baby goats from 12pm-8pm. Reuben's will be donating $1 of every beer, growler or flight of beer sold that day to PSGR.
NEW this year:
- We will NOT be handing out tickets to come in and meet & pet the baby goats. A line will be formed and we will accommodate people, first come, first served. We will do our best to accommodate as many people as we can.
- We will be taking a short break around 4pm as a new group of babies will be arriving.
- We will let the first group of people in to meet the babies at 12pm and we will be leaving promptly at 8pm. We will do our best to close the line at a point earlier in the evening to try and accommodate everyone who has lined up.
- Our friends at POWER 93.3 will be joining us this year with a special appearance by CMandAnthony They will be doing drawings for concert tickets and every hour they will be doing a special drawing for 2 people to "skip the line" and come in and meet the baby goats.
- This is a free event, tickets are not sold.
- Reuben's is all ages and dog friendly, however dogs will not be allowed in the goat area.
- We do not adopt out goats at events but if you are interesting in adopting a goat, you can fill out an adoption application to start the process.
- A number of rescue volunteers will be on hand with the baby goats, to answer questions and to make sure it remains a calm and stress free environment for the goats.
We hope to see you all at Reuben's on April 11th!